Ticket Revision Express, or TRE, is designed for those callers who provided an email address on their tickets and who wish to quickly Update, Remark, or Cancel their original tickets.
When using TRE, please keep these points in mind:
- REMARK is to be used when markings on the ground have become illegible due to weather or construction activity and the scope and nature of work remains the same
- UPDATE is to be used when excavation work will extend past the “Expires Date” on the original ticket and the type and extent of the excavation or demolition remains the same as provided on the original ticket
- When the UPDATE BY date has passed, CALL 811 instead of using TRE
- Ticket Revision Express cannot be used to change anything on a ticket. CALL 811 for those situations.
Users must provide the original ticket number and the original ticket MUST have an email address when using TRE.
TRE operates on the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
TRE runs on most mobile devices that have internet access as well.